Company 3, along with Companies 1 and 9, responded to a commercial structure fire at 155 Ridgefield Drive. Upon arrival, found heavy smoke in a building of an assisted living center. All residents and employees were out of the building. Small flames were found on a shower curtain in a resident’s bathroom. After further inspection, a ceiling vent was found with scorched wires. Extinguished, overhauled and ventilated. Occupants were placed in another part of the center until cleared. One employee was treated for smoke inhalation. Call cleared 17:20.